Aptamil Advance Junior 3 Next Generation Growing Up Formula - 1.6kg
1 to 3 Years, Patented next generation Growing Up Milk
- Patented next generation Growing Up Milk
- Pronutra advance combining the unique blend of ingredients with the advanced unique process
- Omega-3 (DHA) and Omega-6 (AA)
- Galactosyl Lactose comes from the unique process
- Essential Vitamins C&D contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Aptamil Advance Junior 3 is a scientifically advanced patented next-generation formulation based on 40 years of research inspired by toddler's needs. It is the only formula with Pronutra - ADVANCE combining our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process. Nutricia has over 120 years of expertise in early life nutrition and has been pioneering research for 40 years to understand your baby’s nutritional needs. Aptamil Advance Junior 3 is a nutritionally tailored growing-up formula suitable from 1-3 years. Aptamil Advance Junior 3 comes in unique EasyPack Packaging.
- Each pack of Aptamil Advance Junior 3 has a scoop inside for preparation
- Add 6 scoops (31.2g) of powder to 180ml of previously boiled water, lukewarm or cold, to prepare one feed of 200ml
- Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder.
Brand - Aptamil
Type - Formula
Age - 1 to 3 Years
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breastmilk provides the baby with ultimate protection from illness. Aptamil Advance Junior 3 should only be used as part of mixed diet and not as a breastmilk substitute before 1 year. Failure to follow preparation instructions carefully can be harmful to a toddler's health. Never leave a toddler alone during feeding.
Skimmed milk, Lactose (from cow's milk), Vegetable oil (palm oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, high oleic sunflower oil), Demineralized whey (from cow's milk), Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow's milk), Maltodextrin, Tricalcium phosphate, Whey protein concentrate (from cow's milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Fish oil, Potassium citrate, Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, L-ascorbic acid, Emulsifier, Soy lecithin, Sodium citrate, Vanillin, Inositol, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline chloride, Calcium carbonate, Sodium L-ascorbate, Zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, Calcium D-pantothenate, Antioxidant, Ascorbyl palmitate, Nicotinamide, DL-α tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate, DL -α-tocopherol, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
Items included in the Package:
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.