Nan Comfort 1 - 800g
6 Months+, Starter infant formula for colic & constipation & based on cow’s milk
- Follow-Up Formula Based on Cow’s Milk – with Iron
- Bifidus BL: Naturally active probiotics
- DHA: Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Help decrease infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation
Starter Infant Formula for Colic, Gas, and Constipation – Fortified with Iron NAN Comfort 1 is a starter infant formula designed for infants from birth to 6 months. It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation). Helps support baby’s digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies and contributes to the development of a healthy gut. Low Lactose: Reduced lactose content has been demonstrated to improve digestive comfort in case of transient lactose deficiency, which is common amongst infants in the first months of life.
Skimmed cow's milk, Lactose, Whey protein concentrate, palm olein, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-Histidine, Taurine, Inositol, Lactobacillus culture, L-Carnitine, Minerals & Vitamins, Lactobacillus culture.
Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains; boil for five minutes; leave covered until use. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes; allow to cool. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water (40°C) into the bottle. Only use scoop from this can and level using inner rim of can. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby. After use, store the scoop on inner rim of can. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. FEED IMMEDIATELY.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
- Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Brand - Nan
Type - Infant Formula
Age - 6 Months+
Product Quantity - 800g
Items Included in Package:
1 Infant Formula
NAN COMFORT 1 SHOULD NOT be used if an infant has a diagnosed cow's milk allergy.
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346