NAN Optipro 4 Milk Powder For Children - 400g
3 to 6 Years, A special fat blend which contributes to your baby's normal brain development
NAN OPTIPRO 4 is a growing up milk designed for toddlers from 3 to 6 years of age. OPTIPRO An optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount and quality of proteins needed for your baby's growth. Denta Pro: Proactive Probiotics (lactobacilli) that help prevent caries and grow healthy teeth. Lipid Smart: A special fat blend which contributed to your baby's normal brain development.
- Growing up milk with iron
- Optipro: An optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount and quality of proteins needed for your baby's growth
- Bifidus BL: Naturally active probiotics
- Lipid Smart: A special fat blend which contributes to your baby's normal brain development
Type: Milk Powder
Age: 3 to 6 Years
Weight : 400g
How to Prepare:
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash all utensils well (cup & spoon).
3. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
4. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
5. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops of powder into the cup.
6. Stir well until powder is fully dissolved.
7. After use, store the scoops in suspension inside the can as shown.
8. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed cow's milk, maltodextrin, lactose, cow's milk whey protein, palm olein, low erucic rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, calcium citrate, emulsifier (soya lecithin), fish oil. Bifidus culture, lactobacillus culture, vitamins, minerals. Contains milk and soy.
Items Included In The Package:
One Milk Powder
Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Use only under medical supervision.
Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking. Important Notice: Breast milk is best for babies. And breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advise.
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346