Wyeth S-26 Stage 2 Gold Promil Formula - 900g
6 to 12 Months, Follow-on formula based on cow's milk
- Contains 5 key phospholipids (PLs)
- PLs are key components of cell membranes, PLs are important for myelination. Myelin supports fast & efficient signal transmission
- Myelination supports brain connections which build a good foundation for learning and cognitive function
- Can function as prebiotics
- Formulation also contains Oligofructose+ which helps to promote the growth of probiotics, Bifidobacteria, support baby intestinal health
- Structurally identical to an ingredient in lactation secretion
Your baby is growing fast. At this stage, you will notice his ability to mimic sounds and gestures, sit up, crawl, and play with others. Behind these milestones are billions of neural connections forming in his brain. Providing proper nutrition and stimulation at this crucial time will positively impact how his brain and body develops, setting the stage for his learning and success, now and into the future. New S-26 Promil Gold with the Nutri Learn System is a scientific blend of nutrients working together to support the multiple dimensions of your child's development, helping you advance your child's learning abilities.
Lactose, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Oils Palm Oil, Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Arachidonic Acid (AA) of Mortierella alpina origin, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) of Crypthecodinium cohnii origin, Whey Protein (from Cow's Milk), Oligofructose, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides Distilled INS471), 2'-Fucosyl-D-Lactose, Acidity regulator (Citric Acid), Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5'- Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate), Antioxidants (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate, L-Ascorbyl Palmitate), Lutein (from Marigold).
Vitamins: Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Inositol, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Carotenes, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin B12. Minerals: Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite. Contains Milk & Soy.
How to Use:
- Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula
- Wash bottle or cup, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains
- Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use
- Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool
- Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle or cup
- Use only the scoop from this container. Powder must be leveled
- Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops
- Stir contents of cup or shake capped bottle well until formula is fully dissolved
- Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 4 weeks after opening
Brand - Wyeth
Type - Milk Powder
Age - 6 to 12 Months
Product Quantity - 900g
Package Dimensions - L 31.0 x B 33.0 x H 18.0 cm
Items included in pack:
1 Milk Powder
- Breast milk is the best nutrition for infants and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it. Not suitable for babies under 6 months old.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- It should not be used to feed infants younger than 6 months of age.
- Infants older than 6 months require supplemental foods in addition to formula.
- At this age, the infant's diet becomes more diversified (cereals, baby foods). The amount and number of S-26 PROMIL GOLD feeds per day will be determined by baby's age, appetite and amount of solid food consumed. Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby's diet.
- Expiration date / Manufacturing date printed on bottom of can.
- Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346