DockATot Deluxe+ Pod - Grey
0 to 8 Months, Product Dimension L 75-85 x B 45 x H 15 cm, Deluxe+ pods are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel.
Key Features :
- Compatible with the DockATot Toy Arch
- Features child-safe zippers, making it easy to put on and remove
- Machine washable
- Made of 100% cotton
The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8+ months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounging, playing, resting, cuddling, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock adheres to strict standards to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
- Supervised lounging, playtime and rest
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick diaper/nappy changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling
Brand - DockATot
Type - Deluxe+ pod
Age - 0 to 8 Months
Product Dimension - L 75 - 85 x W 45 x 15 cm [75-cm with clasps closed and 85-cm with clasps open]
Weight - 1.9 Kg
Safety Testing and Certification :
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colour fastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies.'
Items Included in Package :
1 Deluxe+ Pod
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.