Eucerin Sun Oil Control Gel-Cream SPF50+ - 50ml
Package Dimension L 19.2 x B 14.4 x H 13.4 cm, For oily and acne-prone skin
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is an everyday facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin. The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters 1 for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light. The sunscreen for oily skin also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.Sebum-regulating Oil Control technology with L-Carnitine and absorbing micro-particles gives skin an immediate dry touch finish and a long-lasting anti-shine effect of up to eight hours.Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is unperfumed and has an ultra-light, non-greasy texture. Clinical and dermatological studies prove good skin tolerability on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Very high sun protection for face
- Advanced Spectral Technology: UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense
- For oily and acne-prone skin
- The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism
- It includes sebum-regulating Oil Control technology.
Brand - Eucerin
Type - Sun Oil Control Gel-Cream
Product Capacity - 50ml
Package Dimension - L 19.2 x B 14.4 x H 13.4 cm
- Glycyrrhetinic acid is derived from the roots of the chinese licorice plant − glycyrrhiza glabra − and is known for its antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. It helps to protect the skin cells in the deeper epidermal layers from harmful uv-induced free radicals and supports skin´s own dna repair mechanism.
- Licochalcone A is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing ingredient. It is derived from the root of the Chinese Licorice plant (Glycyrrhiza Inflata) which uses natural compounds to protect its cells from excessive sunlight.
Directions for Use:
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Items included in pack:
1 Sun Oil Control Gel-Cream