Eucerin Urea Repair Plus 5% Urea Hand Cream - 75ml
Product Dimension L 28 x B 19.50 x H 13.70 cm, Prevent hands from excessive drying, restore moisture
Eucerin Urea Repair PLUS 5% Urea Hand Cream gives dry, rough hands the daily care they need. It contains a unique combination of ingredients – Urea, Ceramide and other Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) – which bind moisture in and repair skin´s natural protective barrier to prevent further moisture loss. The formula has been clinically and dermatologically proven to deliver both immediate relief and intense, long-lasting moisturization for dry, rough hands, even after repeated hand-washing. It strengthens skin’s natural barrier, making skin resilient to dryness for up to 48 hours.The skin on our hands is more exposed to external aggressors than on any other part of our body. Frequent hand washing means it is often in contact with water, as well as soaps and chemicals, and subject to temperature changes. A stable barrier function protects us from these external factors and keeps skin hydrated. When the skin barrier is impaired, skin may lose moisture and hands can look and feel dry and rough.The hand cream with urea is suitable for all types of dry hands including mature skin and skin conditions such as Xerosis, Diabetes and Psoriasis. It can also be used for adjunctive care.
- Immediate + 48h relief for very dry, rough hands.
- Hand cream for dry, rough skin
- Immediate + 48h dry skin relief
- With Urea + Ceramide and NMFs
- The hand cream with urea is suitable for all types of dry hands including mature skin and skin conditions such as Xerosis, Diabetes and Psoriasis.
- It can also be used for adjunctive care.
- UVA protection
- Ophthalmologically approved
Brand - Eucerin
Type - Urea Hand Cream
Product Capacity - 75ml
Product Dimension - L 28 x B 19.50 x H 13.70 cm
- Urea (also known as Carbamide) is produced naturally by the skin and is part of the essential Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) which regulates skin’s moisture content. Urea is hygroscopic, which means it is able to bind moisture into the outermost layer of skin. It is also keratolytic, meaning it breaks down the connections between dead skin cells, and has anti-itch and anti-microbial properties. As a result, it improves natural exfoliation and soothes and smoothes the skin’s surface. As a substance produced naturally by the skin, Urea is well-tolerated even by dry and sensitive skin.
- Ceramides are important lipids in the hydrolipid film (which protects the external layers of skin). Produced naturally in healthy skin, they strengthen the skin barrier, helping to prevent moisture loss due to evaporation and keeping out irritants that can cause inflammation and itching. When skin’s Ceramide levels fall the skin barrier is impaired. Skin can start to lose water and become dry and irritated.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMFs) which attract and bind in water to the outermost layers of skin, helping to prevent it from drying out and becoming scaly and rough. The NMFs present in skin include substances such as amino acids, inorganic salts, Lactate and Urea
Directions for Use:
- Massage into your hands until cream is full absorbed
- Apply as often as needed
Items included in pack:
1 Urea Hand Cream