Geomag Mechanics Gravity RE Vertical Motor - 183 Pieces
8 Years+, product dimensions L 27 x B 21 x H 5 cm, magnetic pieces, develops problem-solving skills
77 days Free Return
- Geomag is a magnetic building game that covers all the elements of the STEM or STIM: scientific, technical, engineering, mathematics, which indicates an interdisciplinary approach to learning
- Geomag Gravity, discover the world of invisible forces. With the forces: magnetic, gravity
- All geomag are compatible with each other. You can create other circuits using the other Geomag Gravity boxes.
- Helps in the development of fine motor skills
- Early STEM.org authenticated toy encourages problem-solving
- Durable and easy to clean
- All the Geomag products are made in Switzerland, known for their high-quality materials
- The most stringent European and international safety standards (ASTM and EN-71 Certifications for toy safety) met
Product DescriptionMade with recycled plastic, Mechanics Gravity Vertical Motor 183 pieces Exploring harnesses the invisible forces of magnetism and gravity, the Mechanics Gravity line from Geomag is an innovative evolution to the magnetic building set. The 'gravity engine' is able to exploit the weight of the Geomag spheres to trigger the mechanism of Mechanics constructions, without resorting to electric or battery motors. The action, based on the principles of magnetism and gravity, makes Mechanics Gravity a STEM product able to stimulate all levels of scientific insights! Developed with expert players in mind, the new construction system is based on an innovative gravity motor: this uses the weight of the Geomag spheres to kick start the mechanisms and movements of the Geomag Mechanics structures. The motion is provided by the invisible forces of Gravity and Magnetism, without using electricity or batteries. The play experience is based on these fundamental principles of physics. Mechanics Gravity is a STEM product that can truly stimulate curiosity and inspire to learn more about science.Magnetic toys are a wonderful way to play while exploring science. Geomag opens the door for all children to explore science, creativity, and engineering, all before they encounter it in school. Magnetic construction platform that combines magnetism with mechanical construction. All the Geomag products are made in Switzerland, and are known for their high-quality materials and follow the most stringent European and international safety standards (ASTM and EN-71 Certifications for toy safety). Stimulates creativity by helping children to play with letters. Helps in the development of fine motor skills. Early STEM.org authenticated toy encourages problem-solving. Durable and easy to clean. The magicube are entirely produced in Switzerland, using 100 percent safe and guaranteed materials.
Brand - Geomag
Type - Multi model making Set
Age - 8 Years+
Material - Metal, plastic
Product Dimensions - L 27 x B 21 x H 5 cm
Items Included in Package :
183 Pieces of Vertical Motor
Geomagworld SA is a company where creativity and learning have been working side by side since 1998. Their toys are produced in Switzerland and adhere to the highest quality standards. Geomag products help children of all ages develop and train their minds, imagination and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction. Geomag has received several international awards for quality and play value which include Dr. Toy Best Classic Toys Award, Parents Choice Award Magnetic Challenge, Dr. Toys Best Children's Products and so on.