Janod Round Pyramid Forest Animal Blocks - 10 Pieces
12 Months to 3 Years, develop his motor skills and his imagination while having fun
- EARLY-YEARS PYRAMID: These 10 rounded cardboard cubes are designed for children from the age of one. They challenge babies to build a charming ten-storey pyramid using the different animals in the set.
- SIMPLE BUT VERY EDUCATIONAL: This early-years toy allows babies to stack and build blocks to their heart’s content, developing their fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and sense of balance in the process (babies will have to stand up to reach the top of the 35-inch pyramid)
- It also gives baby the chance to start developing their language skills as they learn the names of the animals and where they live, as well as to tackle the concepts of numbers and size for the first time, since the cubes are numbered from 1 to 10, depending on the size of the animal shown on each one
- SUITABLE FOR THE LITTLEST ONES: The cubes are of different sizes and made of a cardboard that is both thick and lightweight, which is ideal for small hands and very easy to handle
- The soft-coloured illustrations that showcase different scenes of adorable animals will appeal to toddlers, who will be able to give free rein to their imagination and invent stories featuring joyful companions
- THE POWER OF PLAY: By means of its bold and innovative collections, Janod accompanies children on the most wonderful adventure of all: growing up! Beautiful toys - where every aspect has been meticulously designed, down to the smallest detail - so little ones’ can unknowingly learn whilst exploring the world, daydreaming and learning to share... It’s not just a pretty face
This adorable pyramid is made up of 10 rounded cardboard cubes, each featuring a forest animal-themed picture. It’s designed to help baby start manipulating their environment as they learn to stacking the blocks, build the pyramid, knock it down and start again. These simple movement will help to improve their motor skills, and thus take a key step in their development. As they try to build the pyramid as high as they can using the 10 easy-to-handle, lightweight cardboard cubes, babies will prompted to stand up. Since the full-size the pyramid is almost 35 inches high, putting it together takes balance! Thanks to the illustrations on each side depicting animal pairs in the forest, your child will gain an idea of language by trying to name their little friends: mummy and baby bear, daddy and baby deer, squirrels and foxes! Finally, this early-years toy also helps to introduce babies to numbers, thanks to the figures written on the top each cube. The bigger the animal, the bigger the cube, and the bigger the number. Finally, why make it complicated when you can keep it simple? These early-years cubes might look simple, but they cover a deceptively wide range of learning areas for children from the age of one, all with an unmissable animal theme.
Brand - Janod
Type - Blocks
Age - 12 Months to 3 Years
Material - Cardboard
Product Dimension - L 23.62 x B 23.62 x H 88.9 cm
Items Included in the Package:
10 cardboard cubes to stack