Lametric World's Smartest Clock WiFi connected Clock with LED Indicator Panel - Black
10 Years+, Product Dimension L 20.07 x B 3.56 x H 6.1 cm, Track weather, emails, events, changes, follow-ups, news, deadlines and other metrics in real time
Award-winning(Red Dot) internet-connected clock/display that enhances interior and shows vital information from the Internet and smart home devices. Makes information visible from a long distance - time, weather, news, climate, security alerts, digital metrics, sales figures, etc. without looking at smartphone or PC. Displays notifications from smartphones - calls, SMS, messages from Facebook, Instagram, Skype, etc. Has integration with IFTTT and a range of smart home devices - Amazon Alexa, Philips Hue, Nest Thermostat, WeMo Switch, Ring, Google Home, Sonos, Nanoleaf, Net Atmo, LIFX and more. It displays all social media metrics - Facebook likes of a company page, Twitter followers and brand mentions, Instagram followers, YouTube channel subscribers, Stock Quotes, Email Notifications, Google and Google Calendar. USB power adapter with US UK EU interchangeable plug The stationary device that does not contain the battery3 steps easy setup process via iOS or Android app
Key Features :
- Always have an accurate time and keep your focus only on the important notifications on your watch
- Track weather, emails, events, changes, follow-ups, news, deadlines and other metrics in real time
- Get notifications from Nitmo, Alexka. Switch Philips Hue, and Limo with a click. Works with IFT.
- Wake up to your favorite internet radio stations and stream smartphone music to stereo speakers
- Standalone Wi-Fi, iPhone or Android smartphone is only needed for setup. LaMetric supports 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz networks
Brand - Lametric
Type - Clock
Age - 10 Years+
Product Dimension - L 20.07 x B 3.56 x H 6.1 cm
Weight - 0.53 Kg
Items Included in package :
1 Wifi Connected Clock
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.