Naty Eco Diapers Size 1 - 25 Pieces
2 to 5kg, Corn based film that is not only watertight but also breathes naturally
- First eco diaper with OK Biobased Certification from one of the world's most demanding independent non-profit organizations
- Award-winning Premium Performance, designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- FSC-certified pulp; GM-free, plant-based film, and fibers
- Packaging material in renewable material with a independent certification of the renewability of raw materials. The certification by TUV AUSTRIA and BPI according to ASTM D6866
- Guaranteed Free Of: Dioxins, fragrance/perfume, phthalates, VOCs, dyes, latex, TBT
- See ingredients (outside + inside the diaper) within the Description below!
The plant-based film breathes, unlike plastic, which results in an airier, drier and more comfortable diaper. This also helps to prevent diaper rash - one of our main benefits, according to many Naty parents. The main absorbent of the diaper is wood pulp, which is responsibly harvested from Scandinavian forests and carries an FSC certification. The various layers of the diaper are also made of natural, bio-based materials, such as compost-certified tissue and sugarcane. Naty diapers contain no fragrance/perfume whatsoever - just another way we have reduced the number of harmful chemicals coming into contact with your baby's skin.
Brand - Naty
Type - Diapers
Items included in the pack:
Pack of Diapers
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.