Pureborn Leopard Value Packs of Nappies Size 3 - 112 Pieces
2 to 8 Months, The color changing Wetness indicator lines act as an indicator for parents that a diaper needs changing
- 100% Natural bamboo fibre nappy
- With 100% bamboo pulp absorbent core
- The Bamboo pulp used in nappies are sourced from FSC certified
- Bamboo Core is more absorbent compared to Wood Pulp
- Flexible and snug fitting nappies, allowing free movement
- The color changing Wetness indicator lines act as an indicator for parents that a diaper needs changing
- Contains 100 % Compostable back Sheet & Wrapper
PureBorn nappies are eco-friendly, made with organic bamboo pulp. They are free from harmful chemicals. They are made with unbleached bamboo fibres in the core layer and soft non-woven fabric on both top and bottom layers to provide the best comfort and protection on the most sensitive skin. A specialized Top sheet is used for the super soft feeling and instant dryness. Not a single tree has been cut to make this diaper. Children's skin is up to 70% more absorbent so we have derived natural gentle natural formulations, using only safe preservatives. We use sustainable bamboo, as it is a sustainable resource for the fibre and pulp on nappies (patented) and add the gentle formulation to bamboo fibre wipes.
Brand - Pureborn
Type - Nappies
Items included in pack
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.