REVUELE Glycolic Acid - 30mL
Glycolyc Acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid that exfoliate the skin and make it supple
- Direct Acids are a way to cleanse the skin by exfoliating the dead skin cells to reveal new, fresh skin
- Exfoliation also prepares the skin for the next steps of the regimen.
- One of the main reasons for wrinkles formation is dehydration of skin, that is why it is important to hydrate the skin and prevent moisture loss during the day
- With age the skin starts to lose elasticity and to sag, wrinkles start to form
- Replenishing the missing molecules from outside slows down the premature aging and helps to restore elasticity
- Oils nourish in-depth and restore the natural oil balance of the skin, helping it to fight off the negative effects from pollution, harsh weather and everyday stress on the skin
Glycolyc Acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), its small molecule allowing it to penetrate the skin. Its main function is to exfoliate the skin, by breaking the bridges between the dead cells. Glycolic Acid is particularly suitable for acne-prone skin as it unclogs the pores and thus helps to prevent acne and blackheads formation. Shedding the dead cells also helps with rough skin texture, pigmentation and evens out the overall skin tone.
How to Use:
Apply several drops to your fingertips and massage with circular motions into skin. Use in the evening after cleansing, follow up with nourishing oil or moisturizer.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether
Brand - REVUELE
Type - Glycolic Acid
Product Quantity - 30mL
Items Included in the Package:
1 Glycolic Acid
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.