Green Sprouts Glass Baby Bottle with Silicone Cover Gray - 150ml
0 Months+, interchangeable with green sprouts bottles and cups and compatible with most wide-neck breast pumps and bottle brands
- Liquids touch only borosilicate glass and 100% LFGB silicone, with Sprout Ware plant-based plastic collar and travel cap. All parts are made without PVC and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE or BADGE additives.
- Allows baby to sit more upright and easier to hold when feeding and helps reduce the risk of swallowing air that can lead to colic, gas, and digestive discomfort
- X-cut, variable flow nipple allows baby to regulate flow and flexes to mimic and complement breastfeeding without nipple confusion
- Silicone cover surrounds the bottle base to protect the glass and is soft and comfortable for parents and little ones to hold. U.S. Design Patent No. D911534
- Sprout Ware plant-plastic travel cap keeps the nipple clean and prevents leaks while on the go
- Interchangeable with green sprouts bottles and cups and compatible with most wide-neck breast pumps and bottle brands
- Easy to read measurements that can withstand multiple washings and sterilizing
- Designed with love to be the best glass bottle for newborns and up
Glass, silicone, and plant-plastic help avoid harmful chemicals—Liquids touch only borosilicate glass and 100% LFGB silicone, with Sprout Ware plant-based plastic collar and travel cap. All parts are made without PVC and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE or BADGE additives.
Brand - Green Sprouts
Type - Feeding Bottle
Age - 0 Months+
Material - Glass
Cover - Silicone
Product Weight - 150ml
Items Included in Package :
1 Feeding Bottle with Cover
Clean before first use and after each use. Disassemble all parts before washing.
1. Untwist collar from base
2. Remove nipple from collar.
3. Removing the outer silicone cover is optional. Remove by stretching the top and sliding down the bottle. All parts are dishwasher safe, top rack only or wash in warm to hot water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Silicone and glass parts only can be sterilized in boiling water for 5 minutes. Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Allow to dry completely before reassembling. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.