Green Sprouts Learning Plate - Green
12 Months+, suction base with easy-release tab keeps the plate in place
- 100% food-safe, LFGB silicone plate helps avoid harmful chemicals - Made without petroleum materials, baby’s food touches only high-quality, hypoallergenic silicone without PVC, and hormone-disrupting BPA, BPS, BPF, BFDGE, NOGE, or BADGE additives for your baby’s health and safety
- Durable, unbreakable, and heat-resistant - The brand's silicone suction plates won’t break if dropped and are durable and heat-resistant for a long lifespan through baby and toddler stages
- Suction base with easy-release tab - Suction base sticks to surfaces to prevent toppling and easy-release tab removes it after use. For optimal suction, add a few drops of water around the base and stick to a non-porous, smooth surface
- Four sections separate food for perfect portions and balanced meals - Divided compartments separate baby’s food for a balanced meal
- Easy to clean - Dishwasher and sterilizer safe for convenient clean-up
- Perfectly sized for babies and toddlers - Designed with love for babies and toddlers
Exploring new foods is fun using the Learning Plate because the suction base with easy-release tab keeps the plate in place and helps toddler develop independent eating skills. The slip-resistant, petroleum-free silicone material does not break and is easy to clean. Four sections allow parents to separate and measure healthy portions to ensure wholesome, balanced meals.
Brand - Green Sprouts
Type - Plate
Age - 12 Months+
Material - Silicone
Product Dimensions - L 20 x B 20 x H 5 cm
Items Included in Package:
1 Suction Plate
Clean before use and after each use. Dishwasher safe top rack only or wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Allow to dry completely before storing. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat. Microwave safe. Note: This product may stain after use due to the natural coloring in food.
Always use this product with adult supervision. Remove all packaging and fasteners before giving this item to a child. This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children when not in use. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. Always check food temperature before feeding. Do not serve baby food above normal body temperature of 98.6F (37C).