Kabrimil 4 Goat Milk Junior Nutrition - 400g
3 to 7 Years, An easier to digest alternative to fresh cow’s milk, Kabrimil is the natural next step
- High quality nutrition based on Dutch goat milk to fill in the gaps in children nutrition
- Based on goat milk that offers gentle and easy digestion
- One serving offers 6g of protein, 51% of daily need vit D & 25% of daily needed calcium
- Omega 3 offers better brain development
- Fortified menials and vitamins that support healthy growth (calcium & iron)
- Added pre- & pro-biotics that support gut health and immunity
- Mild and creamy taste
An easier to digest alternative to fresh cow’s milk, Kabrimil is the natural next step, so you can continue to nourish your child with confidence. Inside every delicious glass of Kabrimil Junior Goat Milk you’ll find 6g of gentle A2 protein, along with prebiotics and added probiotics to help support a healthy gut! Kabrita Junior is an ideal nutritional boost for picky eaters fortified with DHA, and vitamins C, D and E to support their immune system.
Skimmed goat milk, full cream goat milk, lactose (milk), inulin, galacto-oligosaccharides (milk), minerals (tricalcium phosphate, tripotassium citrate, magnesium carbonate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, tricalcium citrate, sodium selenate), choline bitartrate, docosahexaenoic acid-rich oil (DHA) (fish), vitamins (sodium L-ascorbate, DL-α tocopherol acetate, L-ascorbic acid, riboflavin, retinyl acetate, folic acid, phytomenadione, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin), bifidobacterium animalis.
contains milk, fish.
Not suitable for children below 3 years. Kabrimil Junior is not a breastmilk substitute and should be used within a balanced diet from 3 to 7 years of age. Always follow the preparation instructions as mentioned on the tin. Incorrect preparation and feeding can cause
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346