The 3 Mistakes of My Life - 258 Pages
258 Pages, Perfect for adults who enjoy the genre of light read fiction
Key Features :
- The 3 Mistakes of My Life is the third novel written by the author
- The book was published in May 2008 and had an initial print-run of 420,000.
- The novel follows the story of three friends and is based in the city of Ahmedabad in western India.
- This is the third best seller novel by the author
- Chetan Bhagat is the author of eleven blockbuster books
- Several of his novels have been adapted into successful Bollywood films
The 3 Mistakes of My Life traces the lives of three close friends, Govind, Omi and Ishan, in Gujarat. It chronicles the delightful and tragic tale of these young men as they embark on a journey to find success in their lives and careers. Govind has forever cherished a dream of setting up his own business, while Omi and Ishaan have always been relatively laid back in life. Together they start a cricket shop. Instead of focusing on the business, Ishaan aspires to mentor a gifted batsman, Ali. Omi, on the other hand, is not very opportunistic and ambitious and his only aim in life is to be there for his friends and support them in all their endeavors. However, nothing comes easy in life especially when you are stuck in a city which is caught up in chaos and turmoil. To realize their dreams, the boys have to face the worst of the circumstances - communal riots, massive earthquake, religious politics, and above all they have to bear the brunt of all their mistakes. Will the boys be able to come out triumphant from this messy situation? Three Mistakes of My Life was adapted into a movie called Kai Po Che! which was directed by Abhishek Kapoor.
Brand - KRJ World of Books
Title - The 3 Mistakes of My Life
Type - Story Book
Number of Pages - 258
Language - English
Format - Paperback
Author - Chetan Bhagat
Publishing Date - 1 January 2008
Publisher - Westland Publications Limited
Items Included in the Package: