Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump - 150 ml is out of stock
People who viewed this have also shown interest in these products
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump - 150 ml
Elegantly designed and comfortable to use with 2-Phase Expression technology
Out of stock
Notify me by Email & Mobile when the product is in stock
Medela Harmony is an easy to use, versatile Manual Breast Pump designed for various breastfeeding situations - a simple solution for pumping, maintaining production, or expression of breast milk. Its portable and lightweight design also makes it easy to transport discreetly. The breast pump includes a soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle - to utilize our research-based, patented 2-Phase Expression Technology. Through research, Medela has learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed. The first phase, known as the stimulation phase is when the baby first goes to the breast and sucks fast to initiate the milk flow. The second phase of expression occurs after milk flow or “let-down” begins. During this phase, the baby breastfeeds at a slower suck rate for continued milk flow. At Medela, we integrated this natural sucking behavior into our breast pumps to create Harmony – the first manual breast pump to offer 2-Phase Expression Technology. Harmony's single vacuum manual settings are easy to adjust, making the pumping experience convenient and more comfortable. Mothers have the flexibility to switch between the modes by adjusting the handle. This is the key to efficient breast pumping – and a major reason why Medela is the leading breast pump recommended by doctors for new mothers. Mothers can significantly reduce the time taken to express because the milk flows faster and more easily. Assembly is easy, and the pump can be washed in a dishwasher or soapy water. Rinse well and air dry on a clean towel. Medela’s microwave bags are a handy way to sanitize your pumping equipment and breastfeeding accessories quickly and safely. Medela offers the Harmony manual breast pump with (1) PersonalFit 24mm breast shield for improved comfort and breastmilk efficient flow. Different sizes of breast shields are sold separately.
- Easy And Convenient Pumping: The Medela Harmony Is An Easy To Use, Versatile Manual Breast Pump Designed For Various Breastfeeding Situations - A Simple Solution For Pumping, Maintaining Production, Or Expression Of Breast Milk.
- Unique 2-phase Handle: Unlike Most Other Manual Breast Pumps - The Medela Harmony Features A Unique 2-phase Handle, That Lets Moms Replicate The Stimulation And Expression Vacuum Patterns Which Most Closely Reflect A Baby's Natural Sucking Rhythm. The Soft-touch, Ergonomic Swivel Handle Design Also Makes Manual Pumping Less Tiring On The Hands.
- Easy To Clean And Disinfect: Cleaning And Disinfection Is A Breeze - As The Medela Harmony Features Few Parts And Is Easy And Intuitive To Assemble And Disassemble.
- Includes (1) 5 Oz/150 Ml Breastmilk Bottle With Lid, Bottle Stand, (1) Valve And (2) Membranes, Instructions For Use, And A Breastfeeding Information Guide. Compatible With Most Standard Baby Bottles And Requires No Batteries.
- Loved By Moms, Recommended By Doctors: The World's Leading Brand In Breastfeeding Research, Medela Has Worked With Researchers In Breast Milk For Over 60 Years, And Is The #1 Choice For Hospitals And Healthcare Professionals Around The World. The Multi-award Winning Breast Pumps And Accessories Are Used And Loved By Moms In Over 100 Countries.
Harmony Manual Breast Pump is easy to take apart, clean & assemble Before using for the first time and after every use:
- Disassemble the pump set into its individual parts
- Rinse all parts with cold, clear water (approx. 20 ° C) for 10-15 seconds
- Clean all parts with plenty of warm soapy water (approx. 30 °C)
- Dry with a clean cloth or leave to dry on a clean cloth
Brand - Medela
Type - Breastmilk Bottle
Bottle quantity - 150 ml
Product Dimension - 38 x 23.6 x 19.2 cm
Items Included in Package :
1 150 ml Breastmilk Bottle With Lid
1 Bottle Stand
1 Instruction For Use
1 Breastfeeding Information Guide