Nan AR Starter Infant Formula Powder 1 - 380g
0 to 12 Months, Helps to prevent maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
- Helps to prevent maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
- Contains Nucleotides
- DHA & ARA, two special fatty acids found in breast milk
NAN AR is a food for special medical purposes, especially designed for the dietary management of spitting up. NAN AR is suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth up to 12 months of age when infants are not breastfed.
How to Prepare:
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed Cow's Milk, Lactose, Vegetable oils (palm olein, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil), whey protein concentrate, potato startch, corn starch, emulsifier soy lecinthin, L-Phenylalanine, Taurine, L-Histidine, inositol, lactobacillus reuteri culture (DSM, 17938*), L-Carnitine, Contains Milk, soy and corn.
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
Brand - Nan
Type - Milk Powder
Age - 0 to 12 Months
Product Quantity - 380g
Items Included In The Package:
1 Milk Powder
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346