Nan Comfort 2 Follow Up Formula - 400g
6 to 12 Months, Helps reduce colic & constipation, based on cow’s milk
- Follow-Up Formula Based on Cow’s Milk with Iron
- Bifidus BL, Naturally active probiotics
- DHA, Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Help decrease infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation
NAN COMFORT 2 is a follow-on formula that is specially designed to help ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced nutrition. Backed by over 150 years of infant nutrition expertise, Nestlé has helped to nurture generations of formula fed infants. For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Brand - Nan
Type - Infant Formula
Age - 6 to 12 Months
Product Quantity - 400g
Skimmed cow's milk, Lactose, Whey protein concentrate, palm olein, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-Histidine, Taurine, Inositol, Lactobacillus culture, L-Carnitine, Minerals & Vitamins, Lactobacillus culture
Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water (40°C) into boiled bottle. Only use scoop from this can and level using inner rim. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby. After use, store scoop on suspension inside the can as shown. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. FEED IMMEDIATELY.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Follow preparation instructions Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
- Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Items Included in Package:
1 Infant Formula
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346