Nan Comfort Premium Starter Infant Formula Powder Tin 1 - 400g
0 to 6 Months, Help decrease infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation
- Help decrease infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation
- L reuteri is a healthy probiotic culture that helps support baby's digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies and contributes to the development of a healthy gut
- Made of high quality materials
NAN Comfort 1 is a starter infant formula designed for infants from birth to 6 months. It is intended for the dietary management of minor digestive problems (infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation). L reuteri is a healthy probiotic culture which helps support baby's digestion, reduces excessive crying in colicky babies and contributes to the development of a healthy gut.
How to Prepare:
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed cow's milk, Lactose, Whey protein concentrate, palm olein, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-Histidine, Tourine, Inositol, Lactobacillus culture, L-Carnitine, Minerals & Vitamins, Lactobacillus culture. (DSM 17938 under license from BioGaia AB)
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
Brand - Nan
Type - Milk Powder
Age - 0 to 6 Months
Product Quantity - 400g
Items Included In The Package:
1 Milk Powder
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346