Nan Milk Formula 2 - 400g
0 to 6 Months, Ensures healthy brain development, supports cognitive function
- Ensures healthy brain development
- Supports cognitive function
- Maintains overall well-being
- Strengthens immune system
- Offers essential nutrients
Nestle Pre NAN is a spray dried infant formula with DHA-ARA for premature/ low birth weight infants during and after hospital discharge. Optimal Preparation: Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant. Un-boiled water, un-boiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. The low birth weight infant milk substitute shall be withdrawn under medical advice as soon as the mother's milk is sufficiently available. Do not use Pre NAN in case of Galactosaemia or Glucose Galactose malabsorption or for infants with cow's milk protein allergy. Not for intravenous use. Important Notice: Mother's milk is best for your baby.
Storage: Close lid tightly after each use and always store this airtight container in a cool and dry place. After opening use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave to cool in the kettle for 30 mins to approx. 40°C.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use water boiled more than once.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby
- Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilized teat
- Check the temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C).
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breast milk provides the baby with ultimate protection from illness. It is recommended that it should be used only on the advice of a doctor. The social and financial implications of using infant formula should be taken into consideration. Failure to follow preparation instructions carefully can be harmful to a baby's health. Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
Whey Sweet (From Cow's Milk), Skimmed Cow's Milk Powder, Whey From Cow's Milk, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil Rich In Sn-2 Palmitate, Coconut Oil, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil ), Lactose, Maltodextrin, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Docosahexaneoic Acid (From Tuna Fish), Arachidonic Acid (From Mortierella Alpina Origin), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Taurine, L-carnitine, Antioxidants (L-ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate), Bifidobacterium Lactis, Whey Protein Concentrate (From Cow's Milk), Vitamins: Vitamin C, Inositol, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Minerals: Calcium Glycerophosphate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate
Brand - Nan
Type - Baby Formula Milk
Age - 0 to 6 Months
Product Quantity - 400g
Items included in the Package:
1 Milk Formula
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346