Nan Optipro 2 Follow-up Formula - 400g
6 to 12 Months, A blended protein that is modulated in quantity and quality
- OPTIPRO, an optimised protein blend exclusively to NAN that is unique in both quality and amount
- It supplies the right amount of proteins needed for your baby’s optimal growth without overloading immature organs
- BIFIDUS BL is a probiotic culture that helps to reinforce your baby’s defense system
- DHA and ARA, two special fatty acids found in breast milk, which are important for your baby’s immune defense system and contribute to the development of brain and vision
Follow-up formula based on cow’s milk – with iron NAN optipro 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from the 6th month onward as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods. It is not to be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life.
How to Prepare:
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Ingredients: Skimmed Cow's Milk Powder, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil from Tuna Fish), Cow's Milk Demineralized Whey Protein, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), 2'-Fucosyllactose, Antioxidants (Tocopherol Concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Bifidus Culture, Vitamins & Minerals. Contains Milk, Fish & Soy.
Brand - Nan
Type - Follow-Up Formula
Age - 6 to 12 Months
Product Quantity - 400g
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
Items Included In The Package:
1 Tin of Follow Up Formula
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346