Nan Supreme Pro Starter Infant Formula Powder 1 - 800g
6 Months+, Starter infant formula for colic & constipation & based on cow’s milk
- Follow-Up Formula Based on Cow’s Milk with Iron
- Bifidus BL which are naturally active probiotics
- DHA Fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Help decrease infantile colic, gas, flatulence, abdominal cramps, constipation
This supreme formula is nutritionally complete, and suitable for healthy infants from birth. Backed by over 150 years of infant nutrition expertise, Nestlé has helped to nurture generations of formula-fed infants. For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window that allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Milk solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Oil mix (Arachidonic acid (ARA) from Mortierella alpina oil, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Antioxidants ( Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate and L-Ascorbyl Palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)), Vitamins, Taurin, Nucleotides, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L- Carnitine
Ingredients after Reconstitution:
Water, Milk solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Oil mix (Arachidonic acid (ARA) from Mortierella alpina oil, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Antioxidants ( Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate and LAscorbyl Palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)), Vitamins, Taurin, Nucleotides, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L- Carnitine
Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains; boil for five minutes; leave covered until use. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes; allow to cool. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water (40°C) into the bottle. Only use scoop from this can and level using inner rim of can. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby. After use, store the scoop on inner rim of can. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. FEED IMMEDIATELY.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
- Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking
Brand - Nan
Type - Infant Formula
Age - 6 Months+
Product Quantity - 800g
Items included in the package:1 Infant Formula
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346