Natures Plus Sol Animal Parade Liquid Trop Berry - 887.1mL
3 Years+, Prebiotics to promote a healthy digestive tract
- Vitamin D3 for optimal bone support and immune system health
- Vitamin K2 for superior immune, blood and bone health
- More than 15 certified organic whole foods for synergistic health-promoting activity
- All essential vitamins and minerals
- Prebiotics to promote a healthy digestive tract
- Lutein for eye and skin protection
- Bioflavonoids for unmatched absorption and activity
- Delicious tropical berry flavor!
- Xylitol, which may reduce the risk of tooth decay
- 50% less sugar than original Animal Parade Liquid
Natures Plus Source of Life Animal Parade Gold Liquid Children's Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Natural Tropical Berry Flavor is a great way to give your kids the nutrition they need and the flavor they crave! The juicy, luscious flavor of original Natures Plus Source of Life Animal Parade Liquid made a big splash with kids! Now kids can ride the irresistibly delicious tidal wave of tropical berry flavor in Natures Plus Source of Life Animal Parade Gold Liquid – the new Gold Standard in children’s nutrition!
How to Use:
Shake well. As a dietary supplement for children, take one tablespoon or 1/2 capful (about 15 mL) once daily. Source of Life Animal Parade Liquid is great straight or mixed with a favorite beverage - for a nutritious treat that your kids will look forward to every day
Water, fructose, vegetable glycerin, natural color (annatto, beet juice, purple carrot), citric acid, calcium carbonate, natural flavors, xanthan gum, malic acid, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid, sodium benzoate (preserves freshness), potassium sorbate (preserves freshness), pineapple fruit, apple pectin, sunflower seed oil, lemon bioflavonoids, rose hips (rosa canina fruit), whole brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, west indian cherry (malpighia glabra) and papaya fruit.
Brand - Natures Plus
Type - Health Supplements
Age - 3 Years+
Product Quantity - 887.1mL
Items included in the package:
1 Liquid Supplement
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346