Nestle NAN Lactose Free Infant Formula Powder 1 - 400g
0 to 12 Months, Helps to prevent maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
Free Lactose Formula Fortified with Iron. A starter infant formula for maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance. Naturally active cultures. DHA-ARA – Two essential fatty acids found in breast milk.
- Helps to prevent maldigestion and diarrhea due to lactose intolerance
- Contains Nucleotides, made of high quality materials
- DHA & ARA; Two special fatty acids found in breast milk
Brand - Nestle
Type - Milk Powder
Age - 0 to 12 Months
Product Quantity - 400g
How to Prepare:
1.Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Corn syrup, Palm olein, Whey protein, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, casein acid, sunflower oil, emulsifier soy lecithin, acidity regulator citric acid E330, vegetable oil from crypthecodinium cohnii with DHA, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina with ARA, Choline, Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938*), inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Nucleotides, Vitamins & Minerals. Contains Milk, Soy and Corn. *Under license from BioGaia AB
Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. Before you decide to use an Infant Formula, consult your health professional for advice.
Items Included In The Package:
1 Milk Powder
Unboiled water, unboiled bottles or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Consult your doctor before using the product and to know the right way to use it. Warning: Only prepare one bottle at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished bottle, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking. As soon as baby is old enough, replace bottle by a feeding cup.
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346