Silverette Silver Nursing Nipple Cups Shield of Size Regular - Pack of 2
They adhere perfectly to the breast creating maximum comfort & maintaining the anatomical shape of the areola
- Allows easy latch-on for babies
- The most extended nipple shield with wide lower edges in the market
- Mimics the maternal breast, Easily adheres to the breast
- Provides a wide contact surface.
- Enables the baby in direct contact with the mother's skin
- Protects sore or sore nipples
- Offers solutions for inverted nipples
Worn in between feeds, Silverette cups utilise the natural healing properties of silver to prevent and soothe nipple pain, cracks, cuts and inflammation. No creams necessary, no nasty chemicals, safe for mum and baby, easy to use and REUSABLE - one pair will last a lifetime. Silverette are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Since 2002, Silverette cups have enjoyed a resounding and growing success with mothers, doctors and obstetricians. They are the only and original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths. Silverette cups are easy and comfortable to use – and no additional creams or lotions are necessary. Silverette’s patented anatomical shape has been tested to fit any size nipple. They are the only cups sold in Italy, Europe, and around the world. If your areola measurements indicate that you require the XL size but you have purchased the original, this does not mean that the original size is no longer suitable, so do not worry. Regardless of the size, they will work as intended. If you are using the original size and they are working for you, you do not need to change to the XL ones. HOW TO USE:To prevent or ease sore nursing nipples, leave a couple of drops of breast milk in each cup at the end of your breastfeeding session and place the cups directly over the nipple like a cupping glass. Keep Silverette cups on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions. Remove cups before breastfeeding. Do not use any other nipple treatments in conjunction with Silverette. Doing so may compromise or reduce the efficacy of the product. The cups adhere perfectly to the breast creating maximum comfort and maintaining the anatomical shape of the areola. Years of research and development have resulted in Silverette cups being specially .
Brand - Silverette
Type - Nursing Nipple Cups Shield
Material - Silicone
Size - Regular
Package Dimension - L 10 x B 9 x H 2 cm
Items Included in Package :
2 Nursing Nipple Cups Shield
Way to Determine the Size:
- Regular - Suitable for those with a bra size of a C cup or less and areola size of
- Less Then 4.6 cm (XL) - Suitable for those with a bra size of a C cup or more and areola size .The most important measurement to go by is your areola size, as this is where the cups sit. So if your bra size is MORE than a C cup but your areolas are Less than 4.6 cm, choose the original size. If your bra size is less than a C cup but your areolas
- Equal of Greater than 4.6 - Then choose the XL size. Please also consider that pregnancy and milk production will change the size of your breasts and areolas. If your measurements are on the cusp during pregnancy it would be best to size up, as more than likely your breasts and therefore areolas will enlarge when your milk comes in. If in doubt, size up. It is better to have them slightly bigger than slightly smaller.
Questions & Answers
Your Question has been sucessfully submitted.
You will be notify by an email once as soon as answers your questions.