Aptamil Advance 2 Next Generation Follow On Formula from 6-12 months - 900g
Patented next generation infant formula
'Aptamil Advance 2 is a scientifically advanced patented next-generation formulation based on 40 years of research inspired by baby’s needs. Aptamil Advance 2 Follow On Formula with Pronutra Advance is specifically tailored to support your baby’s nutritional requirements for 6-12 months. It is the only formula with Pronutra - ADVANCE combining our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process.
Nutricia has over 120 years of expertise in early life nutrition and has been pioneering research for 40 years to understand your baby’s nutritional needs.
Aptamil Advance 2 comes in unique EasyPack Packaging.'
- Patented next generation Follow On Formula
- Pronutra advance - combining our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process
- Our patented blend of GOS/FOS and LCPs
- LCPs: Omega-3 (DHA) and Omega-6 (AA)
- HMO 3’GL: 3’-Galactosyl Lactose comes from our unique process; Essential Vitamins C&D: contribute to the normal function of the immune system'
Preparing your milk formula for baby’s feed
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave to cool in the kettle for 30 mins to approx. 40°C.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use water boiled more than once.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby
- Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat
- Check the temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C).
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breastmilk provides the baby with ultimate protection from illness. It is recommended that Aptamil 2 should be used only on the advice of a doctor and not be used for infants below six months. The social and financial implications of using a Follow-on formula should be taken into consideration. Failure to follow preparation instructions carefully can be harmful to a baby's health. Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
Skimmed milk, Vegetable oil (palm oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, high oleic sunflower oil), Lactose (from cow's milk), Demineralized whey (from cow's milk), Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow's milk), Whey protein concentrate (from cow's milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Fish oil, Potassium citrate, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Tricalcium phosphate, L-ascorbic acid, Calcium carbonate, Sodium citrate, Choline chloride, Inositol, Emulsifier, Soy lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Sodium L-ascorbate, Zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Calcium D-pantothenate, Uridine 5-monophosphate sodium salt, Antioxidant, Ascorbyl palmitate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, DL-α tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate,DL -α-tocopherol, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
Brand - Aptamil
Type - Advance 2 Next Generation Follow On Formula
Age - 6 to 12 Months
Items included in the Package:
One Advance 2 Next Generation Follow On Formula
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346