Aptamil Advance Next Generation Infant Milk Formula 1 - 400g
0 to 6 Months, Patented next generation infant formula
- Patented next generation infant formula
- Pronutra advance combining the unique blend of ingredients with the advanced unique process
- Omega-3 (DHA) and Omega-6 (AA)
- Galactosyl Lactose comes from the unique process
- Essential Vitamins C&D contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Aptamil Advance 1 is a scientifically advanced patented next-generation formulation based on 40 years of research inspired by baby’s needs. Aptamil Advance 1 infant formula with Pronutra Advance is specifically tailored to support your baby’s nutritional requirements from 0-6 months. It is the only formula with Pronutra - ADVANCE combining our unique blend of ingredients with our advanced unique process. Nutricia has over 120 years of expertise in early life nutrition and has been pioneering research for 40 years to understand your baby’s nutritional needs. Aptamil Advance 1 comes in unique EasyPack Packaging.
Preparing your milk formula for baby’s feed -
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave to cool in the kettle for 30 mins to approx. 40°C.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use water boiled more than once.
- Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveler. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby
- Cap the bottle and shake immediately vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds to dissolve the powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilized teat
- Check the temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C).
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Breast milk provides the baby with ultimate protection from illness. It is recommended that Aptamil 1 should be used only on the advice of a doctor. The social and financial implications of using infant formula should be taken into consideration. Failure to follow preparation instructions carefully can be harmful to a baby's health. Never leave a baby alone during feeding.
Lactose (from cow's milk),Vegetable oil (palm oil, coconut oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, high oleic sunflower oil), Skimmed milk, Demineralized whey (from cow's milk), Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow's milk), Whey protein concentrate (from cow's milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Tricalcium phosphate, Fish oil, Potassium citrate, Sodium citrate, Choline chloride, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Emulsifier, Soy lecithin, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous sulphate, Sodium L-ascorbate, L-carnitine, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Antioxidant, Ascorbyl palmitate, DL-α tocopheryl acetate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, Nicotinamide, L-Tryptophan, Calcium carbonate, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL -α-tocopherol, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite, Manganese sulphate, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
Brand - Aptamil
Type - Milk Formula
Age - 0 to 6 Months
Product Quantity - 400g
Items included in the Package:
1 Milk Formula
FSSAI License No: 10019022009346