Aqua Liquid PH and CL Test Kit - 6 Pieces
This test indicates the pH condition of the pool water
Liquid reagents for easy control of swimming pool’s chlorine and pH level. This test indicates the concentration of available Chlorine for bacterial control. For effective control, the ideal reading is 1.0 to 1.5. This test also indicates the pH condition of the pool water. For comfortable water, the ideal reading is 7.2 to 7.6. If your chlorine reading is above 3.0 you may obtain a false result when testing for pH. In this case, lower Cl first before performing any other tests. For accuracy, use fresh solution to start each season. Water samples should be taken 40 cm(18') below the surface and away from water lines. Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. May cause burns. Store test kit in a cool, dark place. For proper use and safety, please read the instruction carefully before use.
- Rinse the vial and fill to the mark with water sample taken 40cm below the surface and away from water lines.
- Add 4 drops of OTO(Ortholidine) solution.
- Place the cap on vial and invert several times to mix
- Compare your reading with the Cl colour
- Proportion of Hydrogen Test (PH)
- This test indicates the pH condition of the pool water
- For comfortable water, the ideal reading is 7.2 to 7.6
Brand - Aqua
Type - Liquid PH & CL Test Kit
Number of Pieces - 6
Items included in Package:
1 Liquid PH and CL Test Kit