At Bebelac, we believe love and care can help when looking after your little ones.
The Bebelac Junior GUM stage 3 comes in a wave of innovation to the growing up milk with Nutri 7in1: a revised functional stamp with a new packaging. This nutritionally complete formula contains the 7 essential nutrients calcium, iron, omega 3, prebiotics, Vitamins C&D and Zinc, gentle on the tummy and supports your child’s growth and development; all in one pack!
Bebelac Junior Nutri 7in1 Growing Up Milk, help your toddler not only explore the world around him, but also be confident and ready to socially engage and express himself.
Along with physical, cognitive and emotional development, social development is an important domain of childhood development that may impact current and future outcomes. Proper nutrition is a vital factor that can help ensure healthy social development of infants.
Preparing your baby's feed
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly-run water for 10 min. Leave it to cool down in kettle for 30 mins to approx. 40°C.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised cup. Do not use water boiled more than once.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with built-in leveller. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Replace lid on beaker.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37°C).
• Use made-up feeds within one hour.
• Always discard unfinished feeds.
• Do not heat feeds in the microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
• Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed.
*The feeding table is based on the average requirements of infants. The amount per feed and the number of feeds per day may be adjusted to the individual needs of your baby. Ask your doctor for advice.
Breastfeeding is best for babies and a healthy diet / maternal nutrition is important when breastfeeding. A decision not to Breastfeed can be difficult to reverse. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. It is recommended that all formula milks be used on the advice of a doctor. midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and childcare and the financial implications should be considered. All preparation and feeding instructions should be followed carefully as inappropriate preparation could lead to health hazards.
Skimmed milk (cow's), Lactose (from cow's milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Low Erucic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil), Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide (from cow's milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Calcium carbonate (calcium source), Potassium chloride, Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Taurine, Soy lecithin (emulsifier 34.6g/100kg), Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferrous sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, DL-α tocopheryl acetate, L-Isoleucine, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, L-Cysteine hydrochloride, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pteroylmonoglumatic acid, Cupric sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL -α-tocopherol, D-Biotin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.
Contains: Soya, Milk (cow's), including lactose.