Milton Sterilising Unit - 5000mL
0 Months+, Product Dimension L 25 x B 16.5 x H 24.5 cm, A handy portable steriliser allowing parents to clean and sterilise everything easily
Used by healthcare professionals, this steriliser is made for Cold Water sterilisation (Milton Method):For all baby feeding equipment and accessories: breastpump parts, milk containers, baby bottles, teats, soothers, teething rings, plastic toys, plastic cutlery, little cups…Guaranteed efficacy with Milton productsSterilises in 15 minutes with the Milton sterilising tablets or fluid. 2 dilution marks at 2.5L & 5LLarge capacity : contains up to 6 standard baby bottles or 5 wide neck bottles Submerger to keep accessories in the solution Lid to protect the solution from external contamination (dirt & dust) Handle to facilitate transport with lock position for the lid. Pouring spout to empty the solution easily Easy to clean thanks to its round cornersHigh quality plastic : BPA freeMade in France Sterilises in 15 minutes with Milton Sterilising Tablets or Fluid Used by health professionals on maternity wards Lid and locking handle to protect the solution Lid and locking handle to protect the solution.
- This specially made container is great for cold water sterilising.
- It can hold up to 6 standard bottles and is a really easy way to sterilise other feeding equipment such as breast pumps, soothers, teethers, small plastic toys and weaning items.
- The Sterilising Unit has a lockable lid to help keep the items safe,
- It carry handle for when mum or dad wants to move it around the kitchen, or take it out of home.
- All items are weighted down by a specially made grid, to help ensure everything is fully immersed in the solution.
Brand - Milton
Type - Sterilising Unit
Age - 0 Months+
Material - Plastic
Capacity - 5000mL
Product Dimensions - L 25 x B 16.5 x H 24.5 cm
Weight - 0.780 kg
Items included in the pack:
1 Sterilising Unit